This massage exfoliating strap is perfect to scrub your hard to reach back area, it is made out of a natural fiber called sisal it is backed with polyester cotton and is great for the shower or bath.
- Sisal is composed of slightly rough fibers that are useful to exfoliate skin. The sisal fiber is obtained from the Aloe Vera plant and is traditionally used as a loofah which is great for exfoliating.
- Using this strap removes dead cells which can clog pores and cause acne, ingrown hairs, dull skin and wrinkles. When dead skin cells are removed with exfoliation, it stimulates blood circulation and promotes glowing and smoother skin.
The easiest regime to use your natural sisal massage strap is:
- Apply soap or body wash to the loofah and scrub using a circular motion.
- Pay close attention to any rough skin, such as elbows, knees and feet.
- Rinse your body completely, and pat your skin dry with a soft towel.
It is recommended you only use an exfoliating regime once or twice a week to avoid irritation.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery due to high demand