Honda CB Twister Bike
Another bike in 110 cc segment, Honda Twister is a special bike with sporty and stylish looks. Aerodynamic front, muscular stance, trendy alloy wheels, wonderful average and most important an affordable price, are the major features of Twister that demands a careful look at the bike. CB Twister was launched in December 2009 in India.
Let’s have look at the major features of Honda CB Twister:
- Engine: The air cooled 4 strokes 109cc, SI engine roars with incredible strength on road with max. Power of 9 bhp @8000rpm and max. Torque of 9 nm @ 6000 rpm.
- Brakes: Front brakes are of disc type with dimensions of 240mm dia. And Rear brakes are of drum type with dimensions of 110mm dia.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: CB Twister have 8 liters tank.
- Looks: A very simple looking bike suitable for all ages.
- Average: Honda claims an average of 85kmpl on highway.
- Suspension: Honda CB Twister comes with front Telescopic hydraulic fork shock absorbers and rear spring loaded hydraulic shock absorbers with rectangular box type swing arm, suspensions.
- Gear Box: 4 speed constant mesh gear box with multi plate clutch is installed in CB Twister.
- Starting: Self Start is available in CB Twister.
- Tyres type: Both front and rear tyres are of tube less type.
- Colors: CB Twister is available in many attractive metallic colors with impressive graphics.
- Ground Clearance and kerb weight: It has ground clearance of 180mm and kerb weight of 108kg.
- Price: It comes with different prices in different states but approx. starting price is 45,500 rupees.
- Models: CB Twister is available in three models with different prices
- CB TWISTER Kick Drum Alloy
- CB TWISTER Self Drum Alloy
- CB TWISTER Self Disk Alloy
- Gear Shift Pattern: 1 Down and 3 Up.
Why it is recommended?
- Aerodynamic front
- Muscular stance of fuel tank
- HIGH ground clearance
- Sporty looks
- Best In Class pick-up
- Sharp Rear
- Half Chain Case (a clean display of raw sporty nature)
- Low maintenance battery
- Top Speed: 100kmph
Why it is NOT recommended?
- Fabric body?
- Little unstable
- Vibrations at high speed
Honda CB Twister is the best option for the people who are looking for a bike with sporty design and a good average on highway as well as in the city.