Dream Yuga Bike
Well known Japanese Automotive company Honda unveiled new bike Dream Yuga in auto expo, 2012. This is a bike in 100 cc segments with many attractive features designed according to the needs in the city as well as highway. Dream Yuga is a simple bike with modern but sober looks, and needs less maintenance, so economically it is a very good option with the name of Honda’s reliability and confidentiality.
Let’s have look at the major features of Dream Yuga:
- Engine: The air cooled 4 stroke 109cc, SI engine roars with incredible strength on road with max. Power of 8.5 bhp @7500rpm and max. Torque of 8.91 nm @ 5500 rpm.
- Brakes: Both brakes are of drum type with same dimensions of 130mm dia.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: Dream Yuga have 8 liters tank.
- Looks: A very simple looking bike suitable for all ages.
- Average: Honda claims an average of 72kmpl on highway and an impressive average of 55kmpl in city comfortably.
- Suspension: Dream Yuga comes with front Telescopic fork shock absorbers and rear tube types both side operation shock absorbers, suspensions.
- Gear Box: 4 speed constant mesh gear box with multi plate clutch is installed in Dream Yuga.
- Starting: Kick start is there that is fully transistorized.
- Tyres type: Both tyres are of tube less type.
- Colors: Dream Yuga is available in many attractive metallic colors like Monsoon grey, alpha red, maple brown, and force silver and black.
- Ground Clearance and kerb weight: It has ground clearance of 161mm and kerb weight of 108kg.
- Price: It comes with different prices in different states but approx. starting price is 44,500 rupees.
Why it is recommended?
- Simple looks and best in class average of 72kmpl
- Stylish alloy wheels
- No maintenance battery
- Available in many colors
- Aerodynamic front looks
- Sporty grab rail
- Strong suspensions (5 step adjustable)
- Advanced low fuel indicator
- TOP SPEED 95kmph
Why it is NOT recommended?
- Self start missing
- Not very stylish
- Stand alarm missing
- Tachometer and Trip meter missing
Looking for simple bike and want to switch from main streamline bikes like of Hero MotoCorp and Bajaj, Dream Yuga can be a dream come true bike for you in 100 cc segment as it gives best average and very feasible and affordable economically demanding less maintenance.